Terms and Conditions
1. All students enrolling in courses must be 18 years or older.
2. English Language Levels:
Native English speaker: proof is only required for the CERT IV in TESOL.
Non-native English speaker: Introductory TEFL course requires Intermediate level (IELTS 4.5 or equivalent) or higher,
Cambridge TKT exam requires Intermediate level (IELTS 4.5 or equivalent) or higher and
CERT IV in TESOL requires IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) or higher.
3. Voucher bookings: If you book a classroom weekend TEFL course you must select the date on the voucher purchased. Date changes are not possible.
4. Online Courses: Non-refundable. An extension of time can be granted if a student cannot complete their course within the given time.
5. Cambridge TKT Exam dates must be registered for in advance. The registration policy regarding time frames for registration, exam date changes and the fees incurred are published online within the course for enrolled students.
6. CERT IV in TESOL requires students to book practice teaching sessions within a 3 week block. The booking policy regarding time frames for booking and changes to bookings are published online with the course for enrolled students.